Monday 26 July 2010

Challenge in Pink from The Duck Pond...continued

Yayyyy - 9 cards done. I've told The Duck I would like more time next time to come up with a collection of cards made from The Cardmaking Kits she is now selling and she's told me that she'll do something to me if I wake her up at 7o/c again hehehehehe.
Anyway I overcame the horror and trepidation of making a selection of cards in Pink and got on with it. There was more stash left over - enough for at least 3-4 cards as the piccy shows... that's my A3 cutting mat covered


and you can see it's great value given the quality of the papers. All Bazzil and Crate paper.
I did cheat a bit here on the Christmas card..... I used my own stickles on the fairy wings, but again ..... using only my adhesives (and thread) these remaining 3 of the 9 were born.




Well I think Karen has this great value for money card making kit for those new to card making and the seasoned veteran wanting a taster of the new products out there "all sewn up and wrapped in a bow".

I'm entering the Fairy Christmas card into the Flutterby Wednesday's challenge for their challenge this week

I wonder what next month's will be.........

7 comments:

  1. wow your cards are stunning hun, realy lovely the xmas image ,( can i ask who makes the stamp ).love your blog . thanks soo much for your kind words on my blog huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a bit of a marathon, well done on your innovative card selection.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selena Fenech images for those that are interested
    http://www.selinafenech.com/freestuff.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW huni, i am super impressed with everything you made for me.... but yes... EVER wake me up at 7am to tell me something important again.... I will gladly do time !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards honey. Love the patchwork one. Hope to see you in our challenge again this week x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the magical christmas - thanks for joining us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Helen - and I just love those delicious papers! How cool to sew on them and make that lovely design, too! You're a crafty one for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete