Friday 25 November 2011

Hairy Legs

That's the subject of Delicious Doodles' Challenges this time. Hairy Legs - You can do anything you like, but there must be some hairy legs on your creation, whether it be animal, spiders or blokes!!


This time I went for something so off my normal track, waaaay outside my comfort zone. I realised about half way through why I don't like do this kinda thing. What? A mini!!! A cute mini to boot!!!
DIL's mum is due to be a grandma again, not me.
This was made to capture the baby's 1st Christmas.
So many elements to it. The idea for it came from watching a vid on youtube. Sorry, I can't remember who it was to be able to give credit.
ok ok ok - some pics....
Top using Bear's 1st

and four sides


Using Stocking Bunny, Christmas Stocking Rudolf, Westie in a Stocking and Kitty in a Stocking
all coloured with promarkers and ink dressed round the edges.





























































That bit was "ok". The time consuming part is the inside. Phew.
Each side has a little concertina album with room for 6 pics, a tag pocket iside and little tag pocket out side. In the centre is a little box, decorated with a snowflake and dewdrops, for storing a small 3-D object.
Loads of ribbons to decorate and to tie it all up.
Now the weather's let up for 5 mins going to see if I can get another couple of pics to show you before it "goes down the road"

A couple of challenges I am entering this into
Moving Along with the Times - Ribbons and Bows - loads of ribbon used here
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love it! Not sure I could bare to part with it though!!

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. COSMIC - this is soooo sweet. I am sure they will adore it. Great job :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff hun! I wouldn't want to let it go either!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is super, thanks for playing our ribbons and bows challenge on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Awesome project!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Crafting Journey!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful set of cards - so cute
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete