Saturday 8 June 2013

Gone all Flowery with Delicious Doodles

Ooops my bad. I forgot to get this post organised and posted yesterday. Mind you my son and daughter have been hogging the pc for a while. No real excuse I know because I could have booted them but job hunting for them comes first.

A few hours respite and my pc back under my guidance and I can get on with updating my blog.

Delicious Doodles challenge kicked off the weekend yesterday as usual for a Friday. Team A's turn to make a project to (hopefully) inspire others.
The theme this week is Flower Frames

and a beautiful FREEBIE is supplied
Teri has so many beautiful flowers on/in frames in the Pansy and Butterfly Frame.

A gift box instead of an ordinary card, so many birthdays coming up and so many cards already made, I needed something to put the little gifts into.



All made from an A3 sheet of card.
The image, coloured with promarkers, was adhered to the front with the butterfly cut out again and decoupaged up slightly. Some gems, ribbon and flowers. I hope the recipient enjoys the contents as well.

The other girls on the team have gone all out with their gorgeous inspirational pieces.
Now it's your turn to inspire us. Just come along to the challenge blog and link in your flowery framed projects. Don't forget that fabulous freebie!!!

I'd like to enter this into the challenge at
C.R.A.F.T. challenges - Anything but a card

6 comments:

  1. Not like you but it's very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! I might borrow this idea for my Mum's Birthday later this year :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome and neat project. This week has brought many new ideas for me. Thanks for joining us at Trimmie's Craft Challenge. GDT Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your little boxes,
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation....thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen,
    I really love how you did your gift box! It is so very pretty, and your right you need something to put all your cards in or goodies! Truly you did a great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete