Friday 15 May 2015

RSD Progressive challenge, part 2

A bit late posting this, sorry. It's on the right day at least. Getting ready to go on a small holiday and to visit a dear friend. I hope you'll forgive me my tardiness.

Any way,
The reminder post for the Rick St Dennis' Sparkle & Glitter Progressive Challenge went live today.
Some awesome makes from my fellow EDT. I know I'm on Team A and already posted my make but I couldn't resist a second bite at the cherry.
This time using Justine. She has been used to make a birthday card for the daughter of another friend of mine.
I couldn't resist colouring those locks in a "strange" colour, hence the deep pink. All using promarkers

And here she is mounted onto metallic jade and pearlised black card. Some die cuts and a punched border with a couple of gems and done. Sorry about the glare. Something about mica that the lights here don't like.
We'd love for you to come and join us in the fun with out Anything Goes with an RSD image.

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. She is awesome! I love her wild hair, your color choice is wickedly wonderful!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Helen, so dramatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Helen! Love her "strange" hair color and what a wonderful design. xxD

    ReplyDelete