I have some exciting news.....
Rick St Dennis is recruiting some people for a design team to show case his images. After applying in the manner that was required, I received back some images to use, to see how I did.
After submitting my projects, I was informed that green was not a favourite colour. Oh well.
My "Trick or Treat" bag with I have a New Tooth - Dracula , who is only a little boy, wasn't dressed as a grown up Drac.
Little Dracula was coloured using promarkers with ink distressed edging and a trio of bat sequins.
I used the head from the Pumpkin Witch to decorate the closure flaps with some "boo!+ ghosty" ribbon..
The box itself is constructed from one 12"x12" piece of orange card. To decorate - die cut spiders from glitter card on both sides with "Trick or Treat" cut using my cricut and coated with glossy accents and some "Happy Halloween" ribbon from stash. The back has a larger version of the same cut. some bigger gems for the spiders eyes.
My second project was made using Hannah Halloween. I liked the look on her face but it did remind me of those that have had too much of the giggle water. What better way of using her than on a bottle tag?
The tag was made using papers from the Authentique - "glowing" stack. One of a selection of labels, my daughter bought for me on a trip to the US, added the description of the bottle contents. Some home-made "burnt organza" flowers, some charms and a length of chain to hang round the bottle neck finished this all off.
My third project submitted was a twisted easel card. I used Devilina for this project. She struck me as a fiery kind of a gal and that's how she was coloured, with reds, oranges and yellows. Promarkers with just a touch here and there with sparkly gel pens.
Some red distress ink to give that extra fiery glow aided by some red gems.
Some red lace stuck around the edge of a second, same size oval with the image panel stuck on top so that it's neat from the back as well.
Papers used are from Echo Park - Apothocary Emporium and BoBunny - Enchanted with a panel of embossed and distressed coredinations, all matted on torn hand made yellow paper. Some yellow and orange organza ribbon to blend the joins. The flowers are again home-made, using strips of the same ribbon and lace and are used to form the "stop". Some die cut swirls and the sentiment mat (seen just peeking out at the back) were cut from glitter card. All this attached to a black card base.
I'm looking forward to making a few more projects using yet more of Rick's fabulous images. Stay tuned..