Friday, 14 September 2012

Yet More Pumpkins

I had these images from Rick St Dennis coloured in, so just had to give them a home this week.

First up is The Pumpkin King
I used the sketch from over at The SweetStop challenge blog


Coloured with Promarkers


Papers My minds eye - Halloween Sparkles and Authentique - Glowing
(think) go-create die
dewdrops, cobweb fabric and crown charm from stash
tassel and flower homemade
sentiment - computer generated

My second card is The Pumpkin Demon. A new digi this year from Rick St Dennis. Again coloured with promarkers.


This time following the sketch over at I{heart}2stamp


Papers My minds eye - Halloween Sparkles
labels8 die cut
coredinations TH distress range with Design objectives embossing folder
other card/paper, dewdrops and ribbon from stash
pumpkin embellishment - homemade

I am entering these cards into the following challenges

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic Croms. Also loving your handmade pumpkins too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love your colouring technique. its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You outdid yourself - pumpkins are definitely one of your things! Love the images!!!!Fantistic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job coloring those. I may have to try out the promarkers if they get these results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen this is fabulous I love the images. Beautifully coloured and pieced together. TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking these Rick St. Dennis images! Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous helen these are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love your Pumpkin King cards they look terrific!! Awesome job on them all, and I just love those little pumpkins!!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wicked awesome! Magical compositions, dear Helen!

    ReplyDelete