Friday 10 January 2014

Flowers and Delicious Doodles

I can hardly believe it - almost a week since I last blogged my makes. I've not been idle, just not able to show you all what I've made - just yet. Here is one I can show you because today heralds the start of the new challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenges.
Flowers is the theme. 
I have used the new image from Teri - Deadly Nightshade.


Coloured with promarkers and the bottom right hand corner layered up. The layering has been disguised by cutting a frame out to place over the image. Before I did this, the edges were embossed and the raised areas highlighted with gold panpastel (Crimbo pressie)

Some acid green heavily textured hand-made paper that has been waiting several years to be used and the main DP is from a Paper Artsy collection. All matted on bottle green card.
My layout was inspired by the sketch over at SketchyColours. The flowers started off life as white before they were given a lick with my promarkers. The lime green lace and purple ribbon from stash.
I hope to see you all over at Delicious Doodles when you come and show off your flowers.

I am entering this card into the challenge at
Sketchy Colours - their sketch
Digi Chooseday - Anything goes/Girly, Girly

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, card, Helen, I do love that image, and the combo of green and purple is amazing (what I am using for my card for next week, LOL...great minds) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is gorgeous Helen your piece is lovely. I love the borders also all of it is stunning.
    hugs
    susan s
    ps I met a lady from England today and her son Steve is stephens age and her name is Bella he was born in Scotland lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the little touch of gold on the embossing hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!Great colours!
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!
    HUgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA-HA you didn't blog for a week, I haven't done mine for weeks and weeks or more likely over a month or two lol Love how your bp matches with the embossing and the gold touch is FAB.
    hugs Ildz

    ReplyDelete