Friday 30 May 2014

It's A Monster of a Day

I have two pieces being displayed in the May Monster Blog hop.
My first wearing a Rick St Dennis hat at Airless Chambers.
My second wearing the hat that I hang at Haunted Design House using images from fellow Minion Teri at Delicious Doodles/Darkness.

 Using my new toy, I cut a grid from white card and matted onto black
The sentiment is computer generated in a word processing program
The image is Skullcycle from Rick St Dennis. Coloured with promarkers and graph'it pens.
Some of the cut outs from the white mat used to give a chain saw effect
Some parts were highlighted with glossy accents to add a bit more dimension.

My second offering is part of a series of ATCs. These feature the Horrorscope images from Delicious Doodles/Darkness

So many fabulous Blogs taking part in this Monster Hop. Please go visit them all and then you can vote on your favourite HERE

3 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous helen, I love the cycle card, such a great image and coloured so beautifully, and your ATCs are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing projects! LOVE your new wheels and all the details are just perfect! Fab, ATC's! I adore Teri's Horrorscope images and I love the backgrounds you've done. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all look great Helen (as usual) I love the cycle card, great senti :-)

    ReplyDelete