Friday 29 March 2013

Gothic Fairy with Delicious Doodles

It's that Friday and my turn (amid very talented ladies) to make something for the Delicious Doodles Challenges.
Well my first attempt, which I will show you at the bottom of this post, went slightly awry. I wrote down the wrong recipe, doohhhhhh. So had to go back to the craft table and make another project. Better late than never? You choose

So - take two - A recipe of 1 x Image, 2 x Different Embellishments, 3 x Designer Papers

A birthday card featuring that lovely Gothic fairy. The papers used include on of the luscious Rose and Thistle papers available in the shop as well. The other two are a digi from Crafty Chaos and one from the DCWV Immortal Love stack.
I used the sketch over at Stamp With Fun as the source of inspiration. I'm not used to using so many patterned papers. The sentiment stamped in white on brown and a spellbinders die used to cut out. The lace and skull from stash.
The fairy, I decided to get out my water colours for a change with some gorgeous translucent metallic copper  paint for her wings

My first attempt was just an ATC - meant as a quick stop gap before making this. I had printed the images at the same time.

See - wrong recipe - 2 papers and 3 embellishments lol
This is using the new Lotus Silhouette that is in the shop now.

OK guys and gals - your turn to get those papers and embellishments out and show us what you can do.

I would like to enter the card into the challenge at
Stamp With Fun - Their sketch was my inspiration

3 comments:

  1. Both are totally lovely hun!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Helen!!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen! Love the fab combo of papers and the image is divine. xxD

    ReplyDelete