Tuesday 25 June 2019

More projects made in the last few months

I really cannot think what happened to the posts since January so still adding photos.

I think the best thing would be to go through my photo files and add when I see one that needs to be on here.

This project was made for a facebook challenge on the Artful Playdays group. "Wonderland"
It features a mini book from Tando Creative and papers from Vectoria Designs. The wooden embellishments are from a company no longer trading (boo hoo)






This is another Artful Days kit in collaboration with Katy Leitch of Mixed Up Creative

Another Artful Days project. The little box frame was decorated in the form of an Apothecaries shop with quite a few extras from stash.






I had a lot of fun with this Tando Creative "Faux Printers' block clock".
Decorated with a real mixture of different paint techniques.



I'll add more pics to this post as and when I come across them

No comments:

Post a Comment