Wednesday 26 June 2019

Anthing Mixed Media for A Inky Mess in June

A day when I had to go to my place of paid employment so this post going up a bit late. Sorry guys and gals.

My DT piece for A Inky Mess challenge blog this month.
Yet another little Tando Creative kit. OK I'm biased. I just love the little kits they bring out. They are so versatile. So many ways they can be decorated. Lending themselves to covering with papers or loads of different mediums.

This is one of their little trinket boxes.

The top


The bottom


When opened out


There are little books inside but could easily be some trinkets
The top was decorated first with some crackle paste through a stencil (France Papillon) then given a few layers of Decoart paints. then some stamped and heat embossed elements Some metal embellishments and 3 little flowers. The swing clasp takes the place of a tied closure.

The inside and bottom were covered with Stamperia rice paper before securing the little box sides that had been painted and inked prior to fitting.

The little mini books are from another Tando kit - I cut these mini books to size so they would fit in.
Covered with a handmade paper (purchased, not made by me) that had been stamped with an Andy Skinner stamp (one of his new range in collaboration with Creative Expressions.) In each of the books I made 6 little signatures and glued in - as per the last photo.

I hope you like my project this month.
Please go look at my teamies' beautiful projects - out of this world, as usual. Then we would love to see what you make - just link into the challenge and we'll come visit your blog.

See you next time

1 comment: