Tuesday 25 June 2019

More Wedding projects made

As a lot of yu will know, planning a wedding is very stressful and, of course, the outlay can spiral. My daughter couldn't find a lot of the bits she wanted to use at a reasonable cost so asked for my help. What mum wouldn't? First up was a postbox she had bought in kit form. So that the guests could post comments etc on the day.





The little baubles hanging on the wall were purchased blank Christmas baubles - using half a bauble for each


Table decorations included these little tealight jars

Another little pressie given to the happy couple was a box for the bulky bits that they wanted to keep



and in it I added this little 4x4 inch book with the story of The Dress in pictures
From the first photo when my daughter said "yes to the Dress" to the final fitting with her daughter in her dress. The resin dress was bought from Artful Days.

This next project was among my favouites - a little "shrine" from a kit from Tando Creative (with added extras).  Although the original design by Andy Skinner was intended to be a lot grungier, When I attended the original Ministry of Mixology weekend and completed Andy's project, I had a thought that this would be ideal for my daughter's wedding. I think I was proved right



There are more things made but I need to find the photos

So that was our Wedding of the Year.  Everyone said they had a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment