Saturday 14 January 2012

Thankyou

first post of the day
This is an image that is one of the new images from Delicious Doodles, Olyvia.
I just felt green was the right colour for her on the day I coloured her. She will have changed her wardrobe, I'm sure, on her next outing.


Lots of different greens here and also using my new flourishes diecut. The image herself was coloured with promarkers with a touch of white gel pen on the owl.


The feathers just seemed the right thing to use.They are held in place first by glue then a big brad that I coloured with alcohol ink to co-ordinate.

I am entering this into a couple of challenges
Sarah Hurley Challenges - Thankyou
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything goes with new stash - Swirl diecutter and image

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun! And I love those feathers too, a perfect match! (love the necklace above too, awesome!!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, what fab colours! Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love those feathers.Thanks for joining us at LCI.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete