Monday 15 July 2013

Freakers Free-For-All

That's "Anything Goes" in normal blog-speak but at Haunted Design House we like to do things slightly different, as if you didn't know by now. So
FREAKERS' FREE FOR ALL
it is.


I was lucky enough to come across this awesome "little" craft shop whilst on facebook and, as luck would have it, not far from where I live. McOyster Paper and Crafts is fast becoming a favourite place. I love browsing round, stroking papers, eyeing up the new things that might find themselves a new home **grin**. Whilst there is "normal shtuff" there, there's also much more. I'm saying all this because I'd not heard of Prickly Pear stamps before and  Adrian had some hanging up. There, hiding in the nearly cute bit, I found this set. Ok they're cuter than some but.....

I have a little ATC for you this week, made using the set I had to rehouse.

I bring you "The Happy Couple"
 A total of 15 stamps on this little offering. Much masking done but I got there. The BG stamp is one from Sheena Douglas btw.
After all the stamping, a splash of colour on the bride's headdress, a touch of lace, some 1/4" ribbon with symbolic knots and some tiny metal flowers from stash.

A little flower at the top of the ribbon arch as well.

Looking forward to seeing your art displayed at Haunted Design House for us to come and admire.

I'd like to enter this ATC into the challenge at
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Masking
Created With Love - Anything goes
Scraps of Darkness - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - this is amazing and I LUV the stamps. You are soooo lucky to have that store nearby :-D Wonderful creation :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I was asked to make a gothic wedding card and what I came up with wasn't that far from this.

    Really like it

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great couple they make! Awesome :-) Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakin' FANTASTIC!!! Love the Happy Couple stamp..... what a great find, does this place have an online store?
    Great work, as always Helen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabby. Love how the image is black and white with a little bit of colour thrown in for good measure. Brill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC. Love it. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great ATC! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ATC card, adorable image!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete