This week starts the beginning of a new challenge......
In The Wild
Me? I altered a box. The original box contained a beginners card making kit with handmade paper, I think, and was already divided into two sections.
The left hand partition is just the right size for a "set of shelves". Another re-purposed little box. This one is made from wood and has a bit of a grain to it. Walnut stain distress ink was sponged on here, as well as all the edges of the main box. The front edges were then all treated to some old gold buffing wax.
All the stamped images are from the Smeared Ink, Specimen Jar Digi set. and were coloured with promarkers with a touch of distress ink on the little butterflies on the jar labels. All the little jars in stash.
That bottle at the back on the bottom RHS - part of the digi set. I just added a touch of silver gel pen to the lid as well as the DI coloured butterfly. The butterfly is made from feathers and was part of a RAK a couple of years ago. The other one I made using air dry clay, feathers, some wire and patina stickles.
Looking forward to seeing you all "GO WILD" with us at Smudgy Antics
I'd like to enter this into the challenge at
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Things with Wings