Friday 19 July 2013

VooDoo with Smeared Ink and Rick St Dennis

I'm one of a handful of lucky people that have been able to play with new images drawn by Rick St Dennis exclusively for the Smeared Ink Rubber Club. They won't ever be available as digi but as a DT member of Smeared Ink, I get to sample in this format - just to give you all a preview.

The set in question......
aren't they just fabulous!!!  You KNOW you NEED these,  mmwwwaahahaha. Pop along to the shop and tell them Croms sent you.

This is the fatbook page I made using just one of them.


Printed out 4 times, coloured with promarkers and bits fussy cut out to give some dimension.

The feathered edge to the image was done using black distress ink and a paint brush. The FB page background is using one of the papers from Crafty Chaos. There's a stencilled Andy Skinner skull peeking out, Some black diamonte pins, white and black feathers and a knotted  bit of orange cord to finish it.

Have I whetted your appetite? I hope so. Be on the look out for more samples from the team. Come along and join us on facebook at Smeared and Smudged and the Smeared Ink Rubber Club. Also Rick St Dennis has a facebook group where there is always new and exciting news about more of his images. There's always the Smeared and Smudged forum as well.  There - spoilt for choice? Join in on all of them!

I's like to enter my fat book page into the challenge at
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Very cool new rubber!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image great colouring. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh CRAP! I want this set sooo badly! Love what you've done with the image. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant. Love those new stamps as well as the last ones. x

    ReplyDelete