Enough of the history lesson.
At Haunted Design House, the challenge went up last week to
"create a dark, Gothic, or Hallowe'en project with a total of thirteen components. No more. No less. Thirteen pieces total."If you make a card, the base counts as one. If you use multiple dps, they each count as one. If you use six brads, they count as six. Catch the drift? Make a card and the base counts as one layer.
This was harder than I first thought, but this is a challenge after all. I won't bore you all with the number of times I added and took away different items when putting this fat book page together.
My elements are
1. Dark blue c.s. base stamped in white with a Paper Artsy Script stamp
2. Hallowe'en faux spider web
3. TH/Stampers' Anonymous skull stamped onto cream card.
4. Altered jigsaw (free with Kinder egg sweet). This was stamped with a Darcie "haunted house in frame" stamp. The frame was washed with copper paint then edged further with "marine blue" frantage embossing enamel.
5, 6 and 7 are the three centre pieces of the jigsaw.
8. TH/Stampers' Anonymous "Happy Halloween" stamped and gilded onto black c.s.
10. Skull and bones flat back embellishment from stash
11. Pearl headed pin
12. orange skull bead on the pin
13. Bronze bead on the pin
There's just under a week to go now to get counting and make those projects. It would help us poor Minions if you let us know what the 13 elements are. (Some of us might not be able to count that day)
It's always nice to get some bloggy love so please go visit the other Minions and show that you care. Thank you.
While you're there at the Haunted Design House blog - check out the amazing projects that Glo and Donna made for the Smeared and Smudged Design Team Throwdown. HDH won the coveted title of best in show again. Are you a member of a design team? Has your DT got what it takes to knock HDH off the perch? Check out the Smeared and Smudged forum for full details, come and have some fun with us.