Saturday 22 January 2011

Bloke Card


Not the easiest card to make for loads of us. There are so many images suitable for only the girls.
Whilst having a look round a craft shop a couple of weeks ago I found this stamp. In the sale as well! £2.50 for a big wood mounted stamp and an image I like. I've just got round to using it. Been sat on the desk just looking at me.
I coloured it using my pencils - easier for me to get the double limbed look.
I was following a sketch over on Sweet Sunday Sketches but I missed the deadline. This is becoming a bad habit. Oh well.
The BP is a sheet from a fab Rak from a dear friend but I have no idea of the origin. The circle is embossed then gone over with DI .


I am entering this into the following challenges
Totally Stampalicious for any card for a male
Creative Card Crew for Men

3 comments:

  1. Hey Helen. This is great and that image is just brilliant, I love how you have done the colouring. Love the background papers, border and the embossed circle. Very effective. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment to go with the great stamp. Love the idea of a multi-tasking man. Great papers, love the eclectic mix of patterns. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative image, great papers. Thanks for playing in the Totally Stampalicious Masculine Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete