Friday 7 January 2011

New stash


I was lucky enough to find a couple of core-dinations stacks going cheap the other day, as well as a couple of new stamps and bits. This is the first day I've had a chance to play.
While I was looking at the Sweet Pea stamps, I did a little detour into Ching-Chou Kuik's website.
There are a couple of freebie images that I downloaded. The angel policy states no selling on, but that's not the purpose I wanted them for. I wanted to try out a new way of colouring hair. This image seemed ideal for my purpose. Also I got to play with one of my new stamps :)

Next was to actually put these onto something. Following the sketch over at Diva Coffee Break Designs this little card was born. Another new thing for me - a DL sized card. Not sure if it entirely worked with the sizes here, oh well.

You can just see the sketchy in there
I'm entering this into that Diva Coffee Break challenge

2 comments:

  1. Nicely Done! Thank you for playing with the Divas! Beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute saying- I like that! Love your unique take on the sketch too! THanks for joining the Divas!

    ReplyDelete