Saturday 14 May 2011

Arthritus Care Scotland

This is a special post for a very dear friend to anyone out there that lives within travelling distance of Kilmarnock in Scotland.
Karen is organising a fun crafting day on 14th May 2011. Full deets on facebook here
ALL proceeds will be going to the Arthritus Care Scotland charity.
All crafting skills no matter how experienced will be welcome. It'll be not only for a great cause but a way of meeting new crafting buddies.
Please, if you can, pop on over to Karen's Facebook via the link and sign up

5 comments:

  1. Nowhere near Scotland sadly, being in Bristol!, but wishing her all the luck.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen. If you get a minute, plewase pop over to my blog, I have left something there for you. Happy crafting and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm not close enough but I think it is a great cause & I hope it goes well. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great idea. I am not in Scotland either but just wanted to give my good wishes. thank you also for your kind words on my blog. I am glad your mum got through her operation and hope she recovers really well.
    sending hugs to you Helen.
    June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Helen
    Will check out my dates a bit and see I am not out of reach of Kilmarnock, will visit the page and see!

    By the way visit my blog when you get a minute! I have left you a little something there!

    Hugs Kobie
    http://kobiescraftycorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/yay-another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete