Monday 10 October 2011

What a week!!!

I am so glad I have my crafting to keep my mind occupied. A stressful week is putting it mildly. I would have gone even more loopy if I didn't have my bits of card and paper etc.
I haven't felt like doing much in the way of blogging, but that's how my life goes once in a while.
I have a few piccies to show here of some of the DT stuff I still managed to do.
First up is for Stampin' Dymonz' Scrap Shack' Christmas card club.
I followed the sketch over at Midnight Madness again.

The sketch is there, I just changed the dimension and made it a side step card.
The stamped image on the backpanel is papermania. Heat embossed with opaque powder after stamping in white onto a silvery flecked blue cs.. Then the poinsettia paper pieced and some seed beads added.

The flourish below that is HOTP, again heat embossed. That same stamp, stamped also in white, was added to the side panel and some ice blue gems stuck on.
The flowers and snowflakes are a mixture of different snowflake punches and diecuts. The flowers are those with gems added.

Silver ribbons from stash as is the card stock and papers.

I am entering this into a couple of challenges
Midnight Madness MMSC124 - Their sketch
Christmas Inspirations - Birds or flowers - I went with the flowers

3 comments:

  1. Nice card. So many details! Thanks for joining us again at Christmas Inspirations. We love to have you playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colors. Love the mix of snowflakes and swirls. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love your snowflakes, poinsettia and all the flourishes - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, hope you will join us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete