Thursday 8 August 2013

Smudgefest day 4 - Twisted Thursday

Evening all. I hope you are all sitting comfortably.
It's day 4 of the week long Smeared and Smudged Smudgefest being held over at Smudgy Antics this week. A week when each person has but one day to create a project and link it back to the blog after being told that day's challenge.

Thursday's Twisted Challenge
Make an ATC with a "twist". You can interpret "twist" anyway 

My Twist - it's not just an ATC - it twists and turns and can be a source of much amusement. I made a "Jacob's Ladder" - ATC sized from the top. A Chunky ATC from the side and room for more embellishment/photos/ whatever.
The front/top cover features a stamp from the Smeared Ink "Urban Decay" set, Heat embossed and trimmed to fit.

side view



showing the folds held together with three lenths of ribbon and, 'scuse the inky mitts, hanging 















I am entering this into the Twisted Thursday Smudgefest challenge at Smudgy Antics

I'd also like to enter this into the challenge at
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon

10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Helen I REALLY love this!!! My Andrew had a Jacobs ladder for years until it finally broke and he loved it, I never would have thought of making one myself. Thank you so much for the inspiration xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Helen! so frickin' COOL! I wanna make one! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your chunk on these past couple of weeks. Awesome effects and I don't know if I could part with that much ribbon. Twisterrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Helen! Fantastic idea! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a great idea for the twisted ATC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi; what a fun creation you have made; I like it!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
    this week and welcome back!

    DT La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! I still love playing with a Jacob's Ladder.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cool, Croms! Fabulous twist!

    ReplyDelete