Friday 1 November 2013

Recipe Challenge with Delicious Doodles

Morning. Wow, where'd October go? It was both a long and a short month, if you get my drift. Long ... as if "Will it ever be Hallowe'en?" and short in that when that celebration is over, Christmas is just around the corner! Well a few Christmas and, of course, Creepmas cards will feature on my little blog in the next two months and to get the (snow)ball rolling, we have the card I made for the latest Delicious Doodles challenge.
It's a recipe challenge, One image, Two patterned papers, Three diecuts. Easier than last week's for many.
Anyway

I used A Robin's Christmas as my image. Coloured with promarkers and some stardust stickles in a few places to simulated the sparkling new snow,


Two of the diecuts surround the shaker panel cut from the two patterned papers. The acetate - a repurposed promarker packaging case. Yes - that's glitter card! White and blue as a background for those diecuts. For those that want to know - it's coredinations glitter card - the glitter is non-shedding as it's embedded in the card. White flower soft and a touch of glitter on the inside of the shaker panel.
 The shaker panel was then tidied up with narrow ribbon and the bow secured with a trio of pearls stuck down with glossy accents. That baby's going no where. My third die cut - the snowflake flower topped with another pearl. The sentiment (stash) is stamped in blue.
So now we wait for all those challengers to share their projects with us at Delicious Doodles Challenges. I hope you are goig to be one of them.
Thanks for looking.
I'll be back tomorrow ......

I'd like to enter this into the challenge at
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Argh! A scary Christmas card!!!! No, wait, where's the scary bit?? lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I love this card, it is absolutely beautiful.
    I hope that you have a wonderful day and weekend.
    Lov and best wishes.
    Anne
    http://www.wabyerley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so, so gorgeous Croms. Gorgeous image too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I find the thought of heavy snow rather scary.
    Very pretty contrast between the ice cold blues and whites and those festive pops of red.

    ReplyDelete