Friday 17 April 2015

A Jacobs Ladder with De Stempelwinkel

Play time, for a change, in the Cubbyhole today. De Stempelwinkel have a (fairly new) challenge blog now and I keep meaning to join in. Time then runs away and before I know it the next challenge has started. Ooops. Anyway - a few hours was mine today and this is what emerged after the inking, gluing etc.
Several De Stempelwinkel stamps used. Nearly the entire plate of Animal Skeletons (plate 33) as well as some from Dark Night (plate 42) and also some odd ones I have in my collection.
A Jacobs Ladder ....

Picture heavy, sorry.

front cover made by "tiling" some DP with trees and two inside tiles. The first using gilding flakes the second with pan pastels



 more inside plates. The first two with gilding flakes the last with pan pastels



  Last 3 stamped inside plates and more gilding flakes


a LONG project to see in it's entirety but I hope you get the idea. Extra plates made from tiled DP paper.
Play time over, I hope you like this. Already my son(26) has spent longer playing with it than he thought he should. **little giggle**

I'd like to enter this into the challenge at
De Stempelwinkel Stamps challenges 8 - Nature









6 comments:

  1. That is stunningly AWESOME !!! Never seen anything like that before. Astounding Cromsie :-D xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome project, love the gold too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did have some hours to spend, a time consuming project this is!
    Love the effect of the gilding flakes. Thank you for joining the challenge at De Stempelwinkel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Helen.... maybe you can show me how to do this next time we're together? I'd spend hours playing with one just like tyour son!
    The gilding flakes give it such an elegant look..... love it.... really love it.
    Thank you for joining us at De-stempelwinkel stampers challenge this fortnight my dear friend love always, BDx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally amazing, Helen! The tiles are gorgeous with the gold and all and the fact you can actually play with it...WOW! Pretty damn fascinating. I need a tut. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks totally gorgeous, Croms. Great, great work. Thanks so much for joining our challenge. Suzanne xxx

    ReplyDelete