Monday 25 June 2012

Full Moon Madness

Monday also means it's Smudgy Antics day. This week's challenge is all about your interpretation of what happens when there is a Full Moon.
The blurb from the blog puts it so much better than I could so
Many people think the mystical powers of the full moon are capable of inducing erratic behaviors.  It has been argued that there is an increase in arguments, fights, psychiatric hospital admissions, crime rates, homicides, emergency room calls, accidents, etc.  Ask any nurse, police officer, teacher or anyone that deals with the public on a regular basis and he or she will testify that there is truth to Full Moon Madness.  If the full moon can affect regular humans in bizarre ways, don't forget about its affect on Lycanthropes!  That would be a horrible, possibly deadly, mistake!

Are you a believer or a skeptic?  What represents Full Moon Madness to you?  As always, feel free to let your artistic expression fly freely.

Another fatbook page from me. This time a brayered background on glossy paper with a disc masking off the moon. Background stamps have been sitting in my stash unloved and forgotten about until I found them whilst looking for something else. I thought they'd form the ideal backdrop for Heebie Jeebie - Werewolf. Smeared Ink of course. The whole page then given a lick of black distress ink

I coloured this little cutie with distress inks but outlined him with lilac promarker to help blend him in a bit, the stark white, I think would not work. A hand written "sentiment" before attaching the page to a thicker cs base and the image with pinflair glue gel to give a bit of dimension.
Off you pop now to see the amazing projects made by my fellow DT Sistahs then come back to Smudgy Antics to show us your FULL MOON MADNESS

I am entering this into the challenge over at
The Paper Shelter - The Great Outdoors
Forever Night - #39Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish Challenge - No Flowers


10 comments:

  1. This rocks! I'm loving your concept, your colors are fabulous, and your sentiment is absolutely perfect! Such a fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun, I love the colours very beautiful, great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me giggle! Lovin' that sentiment and he's adorable in a creepy werewolf kinda way. Fabulous background, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I am loving this one! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it thanks for playing with us at ForeverNight
    Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS!!! Helen this is so funny. Gorgeous colours in the background, beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL - this is just my sort of humour.... LOVE it xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very humouristic card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun and wonderful card..I just love it..as always perfect Helen..so love your art.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete