Tuesday 20 April 2010

Pastel Christmas cards


Signed off sick again with my FM causing me major issues again. Still I can sit for 30 mins or so and craft before falling foul of the meds side effects. Made a selection of Christmas cards to go with my collection, prompted by Christmas Cards All Year Round. Still waiting on approval from admin to enter them onto the gallery though. They're there on the left for anyone to see them in the meantime.
Keep looking for Quackas' magnolia creations. Postie must be limping by now, hehehe. I don't envy him this time of year. Got to be almost as bad as Christmas.
BBL hopefully

2 comments:

  1. Those are great!
    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. It is always difficult when the mind is willing ansd the body is not. Your cards are really pretty-I like the blue one on the left-different-really nice

    ReplyDelete