Friday 29 October 2010

Going my way? Which Way?

Stamp It Crazy have a halloween challenge with a difference this week..... MUST contain something you can ride. Well ...'tis the week when witches and warlocks are emerging from the hidden corners and heading off to their celebrations. My little cutie this week is a digi from Stamp It Crazy called Zambie. I have seated her on her broomstick and she's of to party. BUT....... she's lost :(
The background is inked glossy card onto which I stamped a few bats.
The base of the easel card has a panel that I stamped Smeared Ink stamps from the Holy City set and added 2 punched lengths of MS scary fence. Some of the gravestones I have cut on 3 sides and bent up to give a 3 D look.
















I am entering this into the Stamp It Crazy - Going My Way challenge
And this is another project I'm entering into the Crafty Purple Frog's 1st "Anything Goes" challenge. Also entering into The Daring Cardmakers' challenge this week for their Halloween theme and into Paperplay challenge for theirs. Simon Says stamp and show something spooky - so I'm entering into that challenge as well.

9 comments:

  1. Helen. How fabulous, you are just so brilliant at these creations. I love it. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card...thank you for playing along at stampitcrazy blog www.stampitcrazy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love the colours and the 3D gravestones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, fab spooky card! Thanks for playing along with this week's DCM dare. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another brilliant card - LOVE the fence and graveyard - so clever!! Thanks so much for playing at STAMPIT CRAZY this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one sexy witch - a great card - wonderful details!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers and hope you have a Happy Halloween.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee, so fun, love it.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show with your beautifull scairy project wowzersss love the colors and the image is farout......Hope to see you for another challenge. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete