There, not difficult to choose 3 in any row from that lot. I actually went for everything but ran out of room for the paint element.
- Embossing - The spider webs from Candy is Dandy rubber set heat embossed in black.
- Flowers - home made with skull centres, little black roses adorn the main skull and flowers on the BP (Jem's Designs' Gothic CD)
- Pins - 2 pins - pearls coloured with black alcohol ink - Duck Pond Crafts
- Skull - The main image is one of the sugar skulls from Smeared Ink.- decoupaged up and dipped in UTEE; there are skulls in the flowers and skully paper used (Jem's Designs)
- Black - you can see all the black :)
- Metal - on the pins surrounding the pearls
- Distressed - all the paper and card have been distressed with sandpaper on the edges and black DI used.
- Ribbon - There is black velvet ribbon and lace ribbon here.
Paper was heat embossed before attaching to matt black cs easel card base together with ribbon and lace.
The stopper flowers were attached to a flower shape nestie cut matted base.
All that remains to be said is "get those projects linked up peeps to Smudgy Antics so we can come and admire them. There is a prize but you have to be a follower to be entered into the draw. Some people lately have forgotten this bit and their entry had to be excluded from the draw which is a real shame because they have been amazing projects."
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Craft your Passion - Die cut/punches - the flowers are made from a punch and their base is nestie die cut, The main image is sitting on a cricut die cut.
Lexi's Creations - Die cut/punches
House of Gilli - Flowers
Paper Creations Ink - April showers brings may flowers - use flowers
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes