Thursday 1 January 2015

First Post of 2015 with Rick St Dennis' Prog. Challenge

A Very Happy New Year to you all. 
I hope this coming one is better than the last. Last year had it's ups and downs and this coming year will probably have similar but I'm hoping more ups than downs this time.
One of the ups already ..... see my newer post...........

For this update in my crafting adventures I am concentrating on the new progressive challenge that is starting over on the Sparkle and Glitter with Rick St Dennis blog. As I am on team A I get to post in the first episode.
As always on the first month it's Anything Goes with a Rick St Dennis image that is available in either of the shops. Zibbet (Europeans are urged to use this store due to those utterly ridiculous VAT laws that come into force today, also it's cheaper) and Etsy.   

I made a card, for a change. One was needed for a birthday.

Here we have Roxy, coloured with promarkers then fussy cut out before mounting onto a chocolate brown diecut . The DPs are taken from a collection called "old treasures" found on a wander round whilst on holiday last year but no designer name.

  
This shows the acetate window that was created... just to be a bit different. Some lace and ribbon hide the joins. A stamped and heat embossed sentiment to tie in with the image.
Want a chance to get more images from the pen of RSD?  Join in the Progressive Challenge and get next months image free. Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment