Thursday 21 December 2017

Getting to feel a Lot Like Christmas

I have been neglecting this little Cubbyhole again. Facebook seems like the easy option to share my makes as and when I complete. I am not on any design teams any more since moving home twice last year and the need to blog everything and share via this avenue is not there now. I will try harder.
Christmas is fast approaching and I have been busy making things for presents so won't share them yet but this is destined to be a sweetie holder in the house. It's a Santa Sleigh from Tando Creative painted with decoart paints and stamped with stamps from Chocolate Baroque's Steampunkery set with Texture Fragments on the runners.


and a close up of the inside............








My other projects made are "countdown to Christmas" frames from Tando Creative for my Grandchildren.
The first is made in traditional colours for a brother and sister to share.
Corner stamps are from Chocolate Baroque's Steampunk Christmas set. Paint from Decoart.
The other is totally girly
with decoart paints/mediums and silver and white diecuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment