Tuesday 4 May 2010

Ode to the Bruise


Oh dear, I just had too much fun making this. I have little spiders taking over my crafting room hahaha. This weeks challenge over on Haunted Design House is to make a SOMETHING with bruise colours, and we all have had our fair share of them. Well my little beauty is sure to cause more than a bruise if it gets upset so this is my offering this week.
You like my little cobweb in the corner?

All images were already on pc, just adjusted slightly using a graphics prog. and papers from stash.

7 comments:

  1. I get the heebie jeebies just looking at this! Love the thread web in the corner, and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is an unusual fact for you... I could not make the background of this card be anything. It was just colors, swirls of color. Pretty but I felt like it was suppose to be something. Then when I was going back to Haunted Design House I saw the thumbnail and it was perfectly clear that it was the close up of a spider face! oh weird is that???? 99.9% of the time it the thumbnail I can't make out!!! LOL Great job on the card no matter what size it is!!! Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I left a message on here eariler... good thing I not trying to find my way home.
    Really fun card. Love me some spidey action! Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this gave me a flashback to that movie The Fly. And no, I wouldn't like you if you were angry so please stay small.... bzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh is this ever cool! LOVE the web in the corner! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my- that is TRULY ICK and I love it! perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crap! I'm gonna be itching all night now! That's gross! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete