Friday 1 July 2011

Beyond The Door

I made a little video featuring the mini book made for the opening day of the Dark Arts Forum over at Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack, but after waiting over 6hrs for it to upload to blogger I'm going to post the pics here instead.
All the images are from Tellen's Place Designs, coloured using distress inks. The backgrounds of the ATC sized pictures are from Moonlight Journey. Additional papers from my scrap box are from Crafty Chaos and The Angel Company.
The pages are made from toilet tissue inners, painted black.
Various ribbons from stash. Hand made lace flower.































I am entering this into a couple of challenges
Haunted Design House #95 - From the Bone Pile - Use your Scraps
Shopping Our Stash - Use scraps/recycle - did both

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely awesome! I sure wish your video would have worked better! I would love to see it! Thanks so much for sharing it with me! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool! However I do not understand what you mean by toilet tissue inners?
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is killer!! I love all the colors and layers and textures. Brilliant!
    Thanks for joining us this week over at HDH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is AWESOME, love it
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowers hun! This is really special!! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing at HDH this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super project! Love your images. thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh is this fabulous! Love it and such a great project.
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that is supreme. HOnestly some absolutely brilliant work x

    ReplyDelete