Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day 11 of 13 Days of Creepmas with RSD

Hi and welcome to the eleventh day of the first annual Creepmas Blog Hop with Rick St Dennis and his wonderful EDT ladies - we will be hopping for 13 days starting Saturday Dec 1, 2012 with new projects and new images every day for 13 days. Don't forget the daily contest - somewhere in the blog hop there is a new image that just rolled out that day when you find it post on that blog and then rush back here and post what the image is and where you found the new image - you must be first on BOTH blogs to post in order to win the image - you will also win the new image from Rick's blog - yes there are 2 images per day being rolled out. The blog roll can be seen over on the left, starting with Rick's "Airless Chambers" blog and ending with Nataliya's.

That's the copy paste bit, lol.

Another quick post and another tag for today
This time it's the turn of I Got Decoratin To Do to get a look in on the action.
I used real baubles to decorate this haha
coloured with promarkers again. I felt she should be wearing a mismatch of clothing hence the multitude of colours

Not totally happy with this but too late to change it now

I'll be back to edit the post and give more details.

I hope you are enjoying seeing all these projects as much as I'm enjoying making them. I thank you for all your kind comments it makes it all so much more worth while.
Off you pop now to see Nataliya and I'll see you tomorrow.




If you're into Halloween and the creepier side of things be sure to follow the CREEPMAS hop which has all sorts of weird stuff including decor, stories and general insanity...its fun... see left hand side bar logo for link


 
 There's also a Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas hop going on - The blog roll for that is also on my side bar.

10 comments:

  1. Great Tag you've made! And 'I got decoratin to do' is colored great! And a funny touch with the little candystick! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and how you used your baubles too, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag with the candy cane and baubles. Very lovely artsy background as well, Helen! You've dressed her perfectly in the mismatched colors. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she's been docratin and went wild-I like it-its very over the top-great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use real baubles. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. marvelous tag again helen, love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your choice to make her clothing a mishmash of colors was an excellent one. She really doesn't look as if she cares much beyond the martini (the stamp, that is) and you've captured that! GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, nice with the glitter on the shoes! Maybe she decorated them instead! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  9. She cracks me up! I echo Sharon's comment and I'm loving the candy cane and jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete