Saturday 8 December 2012

The Eighth Day of Creepmas with RSD

Hi and welcome to the eighth day of the first annual Creepmas Blog Hop with Rick St Dennis and his wonderful EDT ladies - we will be hopping for 13 days starting Saturday Dec 1, 2012 with new projects and new images every day for 13 days. Don't forget the daily contest - somewhere in the blog hop there is a new image that just rolled out that day when you find it post on that blog and then rush back here and post what the image is and where you found the new image - you must be first on BOTH blogs to post in order to win the image - you will also win the new image from Rick's blog - yes there are 2 images per day being rolled out. The blog roll can be seen over on the left, starting with Rick's "Airless Chambers" blog and ending with Nataliya's.

That's the copy paste bit, lol.

What have I got today for you?
Two projects, one image.
First up is an altered chest of drawers. The other twin of one I did last month as part of a creepmas gift/ornament swap on Smeared and Smudged.

















The pearlised silver card was dry embossed before purple perfect pearls was applied. Spritzed with water to seal. The front and drawers were painted purple before the lining of the drawers and the addition of my image. The area between the drawers has a lilac ribbon stuck down and pearls on the ends to seal and neaten.



I Am Too An Angel is the image I used today.
Greys and purples promarkers with a hint of distress ink.
Then a few fluffy and sparkly bits - well most Angels I know love their bling.















I was kinder to the image for my next project. The tag to be given with this chest of drawers.
I even gave the image a new tutu. Lilac ribbon mirroring the wings harness. Mounted on more pearlised silver as the tag base.

I used jewellery jump rings ad tiny brads to achieve this. More feathers for added texture. That die cut is from a range of Die'sire dies.
 The flower soft on that rather wonky halo is seen better here as well as the glitter pen on those gnashers and head dress stars.

I hope you are enjoying seeing all these projects as much as I'm enjoying making them. I thank you for all your kind comments it makes it all so much more worth while.
Off you pop now to see Nataliya and I'll see you tomorrow.




If you're into Halloween and the creepier side of things be sure to follow the CREEPMAS hop which has all sorts of weird stuff including decor, stories and general insanity...its fun... see left hand side bar logo for link


 
 There's also a Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas hop going on - The blog roll for that is also on my side bar.

I'd like to enter this into the challenge at
Digi Galore - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaacccckkkk!!!! I LOVE this sweet little angel!! Must have!! The drawers and matching tag are wonderfully Creeptastic! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this, you are so talented and make such creative and uniquely wonderful projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful creations, absolutely smashing...both are terrific
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is just too cool! The wee dresser is to die for but completely outdone by your fabulous, amazing, wonderful tag!! Did I miss any praise words? I hope not cause I truly love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are my eye's deceiving me, or is This Another one of today's new images? I sure hope so. Don't recognize her and she's FABULOUS! Wonderful project! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooo love your project, amazing work.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SUPPPEEEERRRRRRR-I love love love what you have done here-spectacular post and colours and way outside the box thinking-just incredible----I got this "I am too..." idea froma wonderful old pub crawler Mr Cromwell I'msure he's long gone but he lived somewhere near me in London and he took a liking to me me and would tell me stories about halfway through his third or 4th pint of some dark stuff that wasalmost BLACK he drank-and in these stories he took some fairly amazing roles like doctor-one of his chumbs who was equally funny used to always say "OOOHHH Bertie, you aint never been no doctor (or whatever"and Mr Cromwell would growl back "I am to a Doctor you bloody sod" Patdon the rough talk-so all these charecters are atribute to Bert Cromwell-long may he wave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is fabby, I wouldnt be arguing about hi sbeing an angel!! Looks too scary!! Love Hazel xx P. S Love Ricks wee story about how he came about!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is so cool, love this and the image is so fun, creepy but fun

    wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen,
    Beautiful project you've made! Love the way you put her on the dresser and again as a Tag! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning chest of drawers and gret colors! I like the tag too, of course an angel should have som bling and fluff! =)
    Hugs, Elneor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool altered chest of drawers and fabulous tag! You have outdone yourself, Hel!

    ReplyDelete