Wednesday 12 December 2012

Day 12 of 13 days of Creepmas with RSD

Hi and welcome to the twelfth day of the first annual Creepmas Blog Hop with Rick St Dennis and his wonderful EDT ladies - we will be hopping for 13 days starting Saturday Dec 1, 2012 with new projects and new images every day for 13 days. Don't forget the daily contest - somewhere in the blog hop there is a new image that just rolled out that day when you find it post on that blog and then rush back here and post what the image is and where you found the new image - you must be first on BOTH blogs to post in order to win the image - you will also win the new image from Rick's blog - yes there are 2 images per day being rolled out. The blog roll can be seen over on the left, starting with Rick's "Airless Chambers" blog and ending with Nataliya's. Only one more after this!!

That's the copy paste bit, lol.

Another quickie, this working lark really eats into my crafting day, this time I went with a card. I used the sketch over at Critter Sketch Challenges for my inspiration.
The image is one of the new ones that Rick has rolled out these last 12 days, Surrender Rudolph.

I decided to go with "Grinch" colours here using my promarkers. I will add the sentiment later. I can't get "Let's do lunch" out of my head.

I'll be back to edit the post and give more details.

I hope you are enjoying seeing all these projects as much as I'm enjoying making them. I thank you for all your kind comments it makes it all so much more worth while.
Off you pop now to see Nataliya and I'll see you tomorrow.




If you're into Halloween and the creepier side of things be sure to follow the CREEPMAS hop which has all sorts of weird stuff including decor, stories and general insanity...its fun... see left hand side bar logo for link


 
 There's also a Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas hop going on - The blog roll for that is also on my side bar.

I'd like to enter this card into the challenge at
Critter Sketch Challenges - Their Sketch

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring Helen, and I love the sketch! giggling about the sentiment you're considering. Works for me! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets SHOOT lunch-----LOL---great job-yours looks better than mine must be the PRO markers-Great job---shouldnt be joking after the shootings in Oregon I guess but if Idont laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card, great colors and nice addition with the charms and the skulls! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this... wonderful, great colouring too and fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah what a great card and I love the colours you went for, he looks like hes camouflaged. Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular image scares me more than most - looks like a real hunter only a little more focused. This may be the most disgusting comment you read today but the young Amish man who hunts our woods with bow and arrow brought us some summer sausage today. I've had a hard time eating venison before but he has a good recipe! Drop-ins welcome for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Helen and your Goblin is colored so nice!!! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so awesome, gorgeous colouring and love the card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun image and you have colored him wonderfully! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete