Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Good morning all
Whilst I don't do Christmas easily, I do not inflict my beliefs on others and those of my family that do celebrate get the cards and gifts as normal.
I made a card for my hubby. It might seem a strange picture - but then my hubs is a bit strange as well now. After living with me - it was to be expected? He loves pigs and he is an Angel - by name anyway. He is my Angel and has been my rock throughout my health problems. What better image than this that I found in the store of Rick St Dennis. I had to have it for him. Here is "Pig Angel".

OK I did trim him a bit - forgot to measure the card before printing and colouring with my promarkers and glittery gel pens. oops.
I used the the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches as my inspiration. My Minds Eye papers, some pearlised silver card so that the colours loosely resemble his fav footie team of Hearts. Some stickles and flower soft. Some die cut and punched snowflakes. Done.

I'd like to enter this into the challenge over at
My Time To Craft - Animals in the Snow
Stamping for the Weekend - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Oh how delightful... this is super and I hope he enjoys it Helen :-) xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a most adorable creation! You hide not doing Christmas well. What a sweet little pig. Your Angel hubby is going to love this. Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Be sure to join us tomorrow for another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol love it, what a fab image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love that image!
    Thank you for sharing at My Time to Craft, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete