Saturday 26 October 2013

Day 26 of 31 Days of Hallowe'en

For full deets on this Freaking fangtastic Blog hop organised by Smeared Ink and The Smeared and Smudged forum, please hop on over to Terra's blog. All the info on the days sponsors are there as well as any other info you think you might need.  The blog hop roll is there in my side bar.

Good morning folks. I know there are not that may still with us on this gruelling marathon. Numbers have dwindled a lot. Not long to go now though. Just a few more days. I must admit I am running out of steam.
Just a simple ATC today while I recover my energies for the final spurt to the finish line.

All the colouring is done using Pan Pastels. Featuring stamps from De Stempenwinkel - moon with cloud, Elusive Images/Chocolate Baroque - trees and Aly's Inky Fingers - all the rest.

Thank you for staying with me and for all the kind comments so far. I'll see you tomorrow you lovely folks

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous background Croms - it shows off the gorgeous silhouette stamps wonderfully :-)
    Such gorgeous creations you have made throughout this marathon event :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this - the uneven way the shaded background flows into each other section. Gorgeous choice of colors too.
    Such a wonderful seasonal feel to this.
    Weekends are the most difficult to get everything done one wants, but hopping is still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images and great background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I love the Pan Pastel look. Great spooky scene. I, too, am running low on ideas..I need to regroup for the last few days. It's been a blast though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty...eerie and soft...really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creation you made, love the colors! =) Still checking the cards, just not time to comment everyday!
    Thanks for the comment!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I've never tried the Pan Pastels before, guess I should add them to my wish list :)
    Love the background and the images are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC, love the background and the images are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ATC today Helen. Love your blending! Creepy little scene you created with your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great... very spooky. I've never tried Pan Pastels, another medium to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't call this simple. That background is awesome! Great images you picked. Just a few more days, you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sooo impressed with how you Bloggers have managed to continue to delight all month. Bet it's nice to see the end of the tunnel, but I'll be sad. Fab ATC. Great background and I'm in love with that CAT! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice they look like silhouettes! Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful ATC! Love the silhouette images, and the colours are great - the pan pastels are fab! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great background. Am amazed that the moon did not get covered up, yet all the layers on it. Wonderful! Love the smoky swirls around images.

    ReplyDelete