Tuesday 29 October 2013

Day 29 of 31 Days of Hallowe'en

For full deets on this Freaking fangtastic Blog hop organised by Smeared Ink and The Smeared and Smudged forum, please hop on over to Terra's blog. All the info on the days sponsors are there as well as any other info you think you might need.  The blog hop roll is there in my side bar.

Good morning folks. How are we all? Nearly at the finish line. Just two more days to go. Oh my, am I going to have to spend some time sorting through the mess of papers, stamps and other paraphernalia that is now my craft room. I have been trying to tidy as I go but fighting a losing battle some days. The weekend is soon enough says that little demon in my head.
Anyway. What have we here today? A pair of shoes? Not just any shoes though. A pair of witches shoes. Because of the stamping rule of this hop, I have opted for a gaudy pair of orange shoes - party shoes?
If you want to make some - the template I used can be found at the blog Skip To My Lou.
 I added a strip of black paper, cut to a point and curled up at the toes.

Just plain orange cardstock for the main shoe and paper from MME Halloween Sparkles for the lining.
The stamps used are from Inkadinkadoo - Gemstone Halloween.
I haven't added embellishments as these are destined to be sweetie filled for young children. I don't want any choking hazards in young hands.

Another quick and simple project added to the pile of treats for the local children.

Again, thank you to those loyal hoppers that have been leaving their fabulous comments throughout the month.
Now to think on what I can make for tomorrow lol
See you then

I'd like to enter my witch shoes into the challenge at
Tuesday Throwdown - Witches and/or Candy

15 comments:

  1. These shoes are so cute - wonderful!
    hugs serafeena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are wonderful! I love how you have lined them, and the contrasting color curled toes. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! Love the curly toes and fab Haloween colors. I'd wear them! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so dang cute! I love them. I'm definitely going to get the template for these. I love how you added the curly toes. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome!! Love the curled toe, so cute. Fab choice in the lining and all the images you've used. Those look like some yummy treats too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stamped images go so well. Great papers and love the curl. Great orange color and ready for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Helen I love the shoes this is such a fun project and you rocked it!
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my...these are crazy cool witch slippers Helen! Great construction and stamping! What great little gift boxes they make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are soo cool. Helen you are one talented lady! These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THEM... CURLY TOE AND ALL!!!! Any witch would be happy to wear them! I am right there with you as far as the mess goes... too much creating too fast... hard to keep up at times!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cool shoes! Love the paper you used for the inside. Thanks for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooolala! What fine shoes you have and with a wicked skull hidden inside too EEEEEKKK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous witch shoes, Croms! Such a delightfully creative idea. :-D We're honored that you chose to play along in our Witch Way to the Candy challenge this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Shoes!!! can never have too many!! love them! mo x

    ReplyDelete