Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 5 of 31 Days of Hallowe'en

For full deets on this Freaking fangtastic Blog hop organised by Smeared Ink and The Smeared and Smudged forum, please hop on over to Terra's blog. All the info on the days sponsors are there as well as any other info you think you might need.  The blog hop roll is there in my side bar.

So Day five has rolled round. Are you sitting comfortably? Today's post is quite lengthy.

Rick St Dennis is just one of the many sponsors of this fiesta. Today also marks the beginning of the monthly RSD challenges. This month Airless Chambers is hosting it. Next month it will probably be Sparkle and Glitter. The image needed for the challenge, Calista the Witch, was provided as a freebie in the monthly newsletter but can also be purchased from Rick's Etsy shop. Did you read the bit on Rick's blog about the discount code? If you are not a subscriber to the newsletter ... why not? Go read about it here.

The other members of the EDT have produced some amazing projects. They really do need to be looked at in close-up. Me - I've made a "little" decoration for the younger folk that might get freaked out by some of the darker projects that seem to find their way out of my craft room, or even for those adults that like things a bit more tame. More about that in a minute.....
 Coloured with a mixture of promarkers and shiny gel pens. She looks like she's been at the eye of newt punch already. Doesn't she?
Mounted onto plain green card with some peachy orange spider web border punch added.

The rest of the banner is made from "My Mind's Eye" Mischievous papers with more spider web edge punchings. All mounted onto a long length of orange satin ribbon.

(By the way - the rest of the contents on my mantle - they're a permanent fixture - none of this boxing up on 1st November. They are just some of my early projects that I like to have around.)

Would any of you out there would like to have this little banner? Well as today marks the 666th posting to this, my blog, I thought I would give away a little pressie. A personal gesture from me to say thank you for all your kind words in the past. The package will have other bits and bobs depending on the response. Now for the catch ...... Not only will you have to comment on all the RSD EDT blogs and Airless Chambers, but I'd like you to add the phrase "Croms' Candy....Woo Hoo" to those comments. It would be lovely to see your little pics in the "followers" bit as well. Easy as that. I'll do a count up next Friday, 11th October, and be in contact with the person, who will be chosen at  random, for their snail mail addy.

I also have a project featuring Delicious Doodles images - yet another of the 31 Days of Hallowe'en sponsors. For more details on the Delicious Doodles prize, The Delicious Doodles Blog is the place to see it.
 A Triptych ATC. This is when it when closed 

 Open one page and one of the new gravestones is revealed. 
The second door opened reveals the other pics. Tombstone 2 and  Tombstone 3. The little die cut leaves - they're there for the names of those of our loved ones that are no longer of this realm. 
Teri has six fabulous tombstones in the collection - go look here
Don't forget to get back on the hop train now

See you tomorrow


21 comments:

  1. Cooo...what a blog. So much to look at. I adore the bunting and your stuff on the mantle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your little banner and the colors you chose and that Triptych s beyond fab! I just got that wonderful set of stones from DD myself. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full of fun and creativity you are!! Sweet banner, great papers and nothing like a happy drunk Callista to make it a party. Your Triptych of tombstones is fab! Like the brightness around each and love the doors. I know what I am going to be saying today...Croms Candy...Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Both of your projects are wonderful! Calista is so cute! And those tombstones rock! Love them as a trifold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are super.... love the leaf idea on your Triptych tombstones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love the bunting, how fun is THAT??!! and your tombstone triptych has such great detail to it!

    :)trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Croms' Candy....Woo Hoo"
    (You want this on all comments? Then I will have to revisit a few blog postings)

    I like that you keep faithful to your mantle and dress it up for special days.
    Look for my follower pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful projects-That banner is so cute----happy hopping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the banner and the timbstone. Awesome to have post 666 lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am messing up and posting "Croms' Candy....Woo Hoo" all over the internet.
    I hope it brings people over to find out what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous banner and atc...and congrats on having such a fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable banner and I love your triptych too! Congrats on your 666 milestone too, how creepily perfect could that timing be, oh my LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on post 666!!! "Croms' Candy....Woo Hoo" Would love to have an original Croms work of art in my house! love your mantlepiece!!! Loving your DD project too - the stones are fab! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! I have yet to make a bunting, yours is great! Love, love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Helen...two great projects. Love the Halloween banner you created. Your coloring on Calista is fantastic. Love the tripod card. I just got Tombstone #4 and can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow these are both great! I love the doors opening!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crom, you outdid yourself today. I love both of these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome banner and I love all the fun stuff you keep on your mantle. And that ATC is amazing, wowie!
    Crom's candy.... WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing stuff Helen x. What a milestone and congrats for reaching it, I will look forward to the next 666 posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable banner and fabulous tombstones!!

    ReplyDelete