Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day 9 of 31 Days of Hallowe'en with RSD

For full deets on this Freaking fangtastic Blog hop organised by Smeared Ink and The Smeared and Smudged forum, please hop on over to Terra's blog. All the info on the days sponsors are there as well as any other info you think you might need.  The blog hop roll is there in my side bar.

Good morning. I warn you now .... this post is extremely picture heavy!!!
It's my turn to post in the Rick St Dennis' Airless Chambers today. Over on that blog you will see some of the images that are in this little 4cm x 2cm x 2cm domino book. There are 10 in total. All have Skulls and/or Dragons in common.

Starting with the Queen of Skulls and Quick Snooze Dragon (see Airless Chambers)
Then comes Yet Another Nap










All the images were first coloured using promarkers. Then came the task of scanning, changing the format to png before overlaying them onto the digi papers that are available in the Smeared Ink shop. Of course they also needed to be shrunk to the size of the domino. 

Thank you for staying with me through this lengthy post and I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully.


Rick St Dennis has now opened up a Zibbet shop. This allows a wider scope to sell his images and more catagories meaning they are easier to find. 
The new Zibbet shop links are listed here. All the pics can be made bigger by clicking on them.



I'd like to enter this little domino book into the challenge at
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes

27 comments:

  1. how wonderful! I love those tiny domino books as well as the cool stamp images of rick st. dennis - simply marvellous. Great coloring, too!
    hugs serafeena

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing work-looks fab-thanks for using my images so wonderfully

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't mess with that girl, see what happens! What great coloring on such tiny images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!!!!!

    great little domino book, turned out really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ADORE this little book, Croms! FAb coloring and I sure wish I were friends with my scanner and knew how to change images to png. The images you chose just ROCK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my kind of domino book! Wow!! Beautiful coloring throughout and awesome tech work. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will do well in your challenge.
    Wonderful book and thank you for all the fantastic images.
    Love the addition of dragon tears.
    This was labor intensive to make and to post! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, this is fantastic. Lots of labor and love went into this project. I love all of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work, Helen! I am so inspired, I may even break out with my coveted dominoes and make a book myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic book and great coloring on Rick's images, wow! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGhoul Helen I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE! Wicked cool domino book, love all the fab RSD images you used, awesome colouring! DIVINE!!! I hope you'll go and enter this into my DominoART's 31 Days of Halloween Reader's Gallery ;0)
    http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/p/dominoart-readers-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsa! I love domino books and you have made such a gorgeous one!! Beautiful coloring on all and I think the "Mother of Dragons' really shines!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is amazing, I have never seen a domino book before so I didn't know what to expect...A stunning piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Helen...your domino books is a little piece of art! Love how you colored all those great RSD stamps and fussy cut them all out. Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow! awesome skulls! this is such a great book!!! I'm in the process of making one too! yours is so cool though maybe I can't compete :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is now my new fave of the hop so far...love it! I want to try one.....I dont think I could do anything this fabulous though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work of art! I was wondering how you so perfectly colored those tiny images then I read the rest of your post :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous Helen! So much work! Love it! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A-MAZE-ING! Rick's skulls are probably my favorite images that he draws. I have been wanting to do a little book of sorts with all of them, and yours came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh this is a most amazing little book... fantastic images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow amazing....very very different.....but i love it.

    thanks for joining us again
    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful work, great job of showcasing, thanks for joining us over at TTPH - Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing colouring, fab project thanks for joining in at TTPH
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Croms this is brilliant and i cant believe the amount of work that must have gone into it...lovely halloween theme and great colours. Thanks you for entering your card in TTPHC this week. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Helen! I have never seen a domino book but it is really cool!! Your work is wonderful and I wonder how you put this together so beautifully!! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete